Dynamic. Professional. Personable.
With a unique mix of dynamic, professional, and personable presenting style honed by years of legal training and public speaking, as well as my language skills, like most Berliners, I too have discovered that it is not enough to have one feather in your Hut but several. This has meant that what once started as a fun hobby, is now a large part of my work.
I have spoken at diverse events ranging from Australian Embassy in Berlin conference on Innovation to Creative Mornings in Berlin on the topic of Culture Shock. My talk was selected out of 130 cities as “one to watch”.
I speak on:
- Getting to Yes, Cross-cultural mediation
- problem solving and design thinking
- gender and workplace issues including maternity leave in Germany, expat women’s experiences
- Post-conflict reconciliation, Truth Commissions
- career transitions + not sticking to a life or career “plan”
- creative life, success as a creative professional in Berlin
- benefit of speaking foreign languages
I am a respected media commentator and have been interviewed on Deutsche Welle TV, Voice of America TV, reporting on the G20 Summit on Africa. I recently was invited to guest host a 4-episode podcast for American HR solutions giant,ADP and have also been a podcast guest in the past
I also moderate corporate workshops across the media, business and tech sectors.
If you want a polished, multi-lingual MC,then get in touch to book me!
Have a look at my Creative Mornings Berlin talk: